Chamomile Iced Tea with Fresh Raspberries & Raspberry Honey
Fruit forward notes of figs, tart raspberries and calming Chamomile make this my favorite iced tea to unwind with at the end of a long, hot day.
- 6 cups room temperature water
- 2 Tablespoons Bee Raw Chamomile loose leaf tea—Shop Now
- 2 cups Raspberries, muddled + whole raspberries for garnish
- Bee Raw Raspberry Honey—Shop Now
- Combine water and Bee Raw Chamomile loose leaf tea and muddled raspberries.
- Let the tea steep in the refrigerator overnight. While the tea is steeping, make a Raw Honey Simple Syrup by mixing one part honey and one part room temperature water. Whisk thoroughly until the honey and water combine. Honey Simple Syrup will keep indefinitely (refrigerated) & we always keep some on hand.
- When the tea is finished steeping, strain the tea and raspberries.
- Add Honey Simple Syrup to taste.
- Garnish your ice tea with raspberries.