Miso Glazed Salmon Fillets with Buckwheat Honey
- Vegetable oil
- 4 salmon filets, 8-10 oz.
- 1/3 cup white miso
- 2 tablespoons Bee Raw Buckwheat Honey Shop Now
- 1/4 cup beer
- 2 teaspoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon Asian sesame oil
- Kosher salt
- 4 finely sliced scallions
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil; brush lightly with vegetable oil.
- Whisk miso, honey, beer, ginger and sesame oil in a small bowl to blend.
- Place salmon fillets in bowl with miso mixture.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let marinate at room temperature for at least 15 minutes, or refrigerate for up to 1 hour.
- Position an oven rack 6"–8" from broiler and preheat.
- Broil salmon, turning once, until golden brown and just opaque in center, 10–12 minutes total.
- Transfer salmon steaks to plates and serve with scallions.